Concerned about Identity Theft? (You should be)
Are you checking your bank and credit card accounts weekly for unknown purchases?
What are some methods to protect yourself?
Should you pay bills online or through the mail?
Some Tips to Protect Yourself
- Unless you initiate the request, don’t share your social security number, credit card numbers or bank account numbers with anyone.
- Shred credit card receipts, bank deposit and withdrawal slips, bank checks and solicitation offers for credit cards and loans once you have verified that the transaction has been completed or you don’t need the paperwork.
- Don’t put bill payments in your mailbox with the red flag (that says “steal me”) up – instead, mail your bills in a secure postal collection box.
- Banking entirely online including paying bills and receiving statements is safer than banking through the mail.
Still concerned about Identity Theft?
I Can Help
- By paying your bills online
- By checking all of your accounts (bank and credit card) weekly
- By shredding sensitive paper that is no longer needed
Benefits to You
• Peace of Mind
• $ Savings
• Goal Attainment